88 Fair Drive
Centennial Farm, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Our booth location is Parade of Products #21. Here is a fair map.
EVERYONE: First hour FREE ADMISSION; Opening Day, 11 July only, from NOON to 1pm.
Active Duty Military & Veterans
Free, must show ID, not free for dependents, spouse
Weekend Rise & Shine Special
General admission every Saturday & Sunday, 10 am – 11 am ONLY: $3. Discounted tickets are sold until 11 am and must be used by noon on the same day.
Wikipedia says the first OC Fair was held in 1890. That’s almost 125 years of Orange County Fair history! Come experience what nearly 1 ½ million people think is pretty fun!
- Wine tastings
- Carnival rides
- All kinds of foods and gourmet food trucks
- Demolition derbies, Moto-X, and lots more
- See what bands, performers, and events are scheduled
- Download a schedule of events
- Show the world your stuff by entering a competitive event
- Find maps and directions
- Find parking info
- Buy a Superpass and go to the fair as many days as you wish